Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thanks

Over the past year and a half, I have received some great press and assistance from friends, fellow bloggers, publications and media outlets. Thank you all for your support of my ongoing project and helping me bring Henri's voyage to life.

– Tim Omarzu of Novato Advance
– Jessica Dacey of Swissinfo
– Hilda Birchmeier and Wal Baur of Swiss Review
– Bénédict de Tscharner, Anselm Zurfluh and Emmanuelle Maubert of The Museum of the Swiss Abroad
– Christophe Dufour of The Natural History Museum of Neuchâtel
– Eduardo Salazar of Immigración en el Siglo XIX
– Beth Zurbuchen of Swiss Center of North America
– Jeff Kwaterski and Norma Garza of Impact Alliance
– Evan Bloom of Root Change
– The Bardet Family of Pioneer

I would also like to thank Dave Shaver, Milko Vuille, Hervé Boblet, Ernst Aebi, Martina Egi, Luciano Blotta, Francis Tapon, Dean Love, Les frères Scharffenberger, La famille Thalmann, the extended Obleas clan and of course my family for allowing me to pursue my dreams.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...